Use of Grammar
( Kuzovlev V.P., Form 9, Unit 2, Future Meaning)
Put the verbs into the correct form (will, going to, simple present, present progressive)
1. I love London. I (probably / go) there next year.
2. Our train (leave) at 4.47.
3. What (wear / you) at the party tonight?
4. I haven’t made up my mind yet. But I think I (find) something nice in my mom’s wardrobe.
5. This is my last day here. I (go) back to England tomorrow.
6. Hurry up! The conference (begin) in 20 minutes.
7. My horoscope says that I (meet) an old friend this week.
8. Look at these big black clouds! It (rain).
9. Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow be (dry) and sunny.
1. I will probably go
2. Our train leaves
3. What are you going to wear?
4. I’ll find
5. I’m going to go
6. The conference begins
7. I’m meeting
8. It’s going to rain
9. It is going to be