План – конспект урока английского языка в 7 классе
Тема: «Спорт и Олимпийские игры»
- активизация употребления лексики по теме “SPORT “ в разных видах РД:чтении, аудировании, говорении;
- практика учащихся в диалогическом общении с опорой на текст и картинки;
- развитие фонетических навыков и навыков чтения с полным пониманием прочитанного;
- развитие умения понимать иноязычную речь на слух (аудирование);
- развитие языковых способностей учащихся;
- формирование положительной мотивации учения;
- знакомство с историей Олимпийских игр;
- привитие интереса к здоровому образу жизни;
- воспитание у учащихся интереса к иностранным языкам.
Оснащение урока: карточки со словами (basketball, football, tennis, hockey, swimming,); картинки с изображением различных видов спорта; карточки с ребусами, презентация.
1.Приветствие. Сообщение перспектив урока
T (teacher): Good morning, boys and girls. I’m very glad to see you.
P (pupils): Good morning, good morning, good morning to you
Good morning, good morning we’re glad to see you.
T : Sit down, please. Let’s start our lesson.
Today we’ll speak about sport, different kinds of sports.
We’ll know many interesting things about the Olympic Games. And of course we’ll play the games and have fun. Do you like sport?
T: At first let’s practice the English sounds. I shall show you the symbols of the English sounds and the task for you is to pronouns this sound and name three words with it on the topic “ Sport”.
[l] – football, volleyball, basketball.
[b] – boxing, rugby, badminton.
[t] – table tennis, skating, gymnastics.
[f] – football, figure skating, windsurfing.
[h] – hockey, handball, horse riding.
[s] – swimming, wrestling, baseball.
3. Речевая разминка.
T: Listen to the riddles and guess what kind of sport it is. Then match the pictures and the words. (На доске картинки с изображением различных видов спорта и карточки с названиями видов спорта)
1.It’s a game played between 2 people or two pairs of people who use rackets = tennis
2.It’s a game in which you try to knock a ball into a goal =football
3.It’s a game for 2 teams of 11 players who use special sticks to hit a ball = hockey
4.The act or sport of those who swim = swimming
5.It’ s a game between 2 teams of 5 players. Each team tries to throw a large ball into the other team’s basket = basketball
You are right.
4.Введение новой лексики по теме «Спорт»
T: Please look at this chart.
T: What kind of sport do you know?
What summer sport do you know?
And winter sport?
And water sport?
Well, what can you tell about football?
And volleyball? Basketball?
What do you know about hockey?
What`s the difference between surfing and windsurfing?
T: Now look at this list
Have you heard about paintball? Yes, it`s playing in war by using weapon with paint. And what is bodybuilding?
T: I agree with you. It`s kind of athletism. And what modern sports do you like? And you?
Two little feet go tap, tap, tap.
Two little hands go clap, clap, clap.
Two little feet go jump, jump, jump.
Two little hands go thump, thump, thump.
6. Чтение. Олимпийские игры.
Let’s read the text about the Olympic games. (Каждый ученик получает текст )
THE OLYMPIC GAMES
The Olympic Games have a long history. The first games were in Olympia in Greece in 776 BC. They took place every four years and lasted five days. It became a tradition even to stop wars for the time of the Olympic Games, and the people lived in peace. Women didn’t run in the Games. The prize was a red apple.
Now there are 3 prizes for each event – a gold medal, a silver medal and a bronze medal.
The Olympic flag has 5 coloured rings. The colours are blue, yellow, black, green and red on white, because every country in the world has one of these colours on its flag.
So the Olympic flag means the countries are friends. The Olympic Games are always a great festival of sport and beauty.
1. When and where were the first games?
2. How many days did the games last?
3. What was the prize?
4. How many rings has the Olympic flag got? What does the Olympic flag mean ?
5.Which Olympic champions do you know?
6.In what sports have they become Olympic champions?
7. Do you know symbols of Olympic games?
T: Let’s have a rest. Solve the puzzle and you’ll read the Olympic motto.
You see 2 circles – a big circle and a small circle. There are letters on the 2 circles. M in the code (a small circle ) means A ( a big circle).
Puzzle : R M E F Q D T U S T Q D E F D A Z S Q D
Key : F A S T E R H I G H E R S T R O N G E R
You are right.
7.Совершенствование лексических и орфографических навыков.
T: The next task for you is to complete the sentences using the words.
1. My friend usually goes to the sports ….on Monday.(centre)
2. Is it important to … fit ? (keep)
3. Does your mother like to watch … competitions ? (sports)
4. He is a very famous … . (athlete)
5. The stadium was … full. (nearly)
6. My granny hasn’t got a … .(backache)
T: The next task is to put the words in the logical order.
1. Healthy, fit, food, to, eat, keep. ( Eat healthy food to keep fit).
2. Be, take, a, shower, cool, to, healthy. (Take a cool shower to be healthy).
3. Your, eat, wash, hands, before, you. (Wash your hands before eat).
T: I see you are tired. Now it’s the puzzle time.
1.Find the words and write them down (см. рисунок 3)
2.Make up as many words as you can out of the word S P O R T S M E N
(sport, men, post, stop, rest, top, rose ).
9. Заключительный этап урока
2. Рефлексия. Do you like our lesson? Have you found out new facts about sport. Whose answers were the best?
3.Итоги урока. Your marks are... (комментарий оценок)