Контрольная работа по теме «Technology of bread making.»
для специальности: 19.02.03. «Технология хлеба, кондитерских и макаронных изделий
1.Bread is a valuable food. Excellent bread can be made with flour, yeast, salt and water. Other ingredients may be added, such as sugar, fat, eggs, milk, nuts and fruit.
2.The first basic step in the production of bread is the mixing of the ingredients to form dough. This process takes place in mixers.
3.The mixed dough undergoes the second main stage of bread production called fermentation. At this time the yeast changes sugar top carbon dioxide and alcohol and the volume of the dough increases.
4.The fermented dough is cut into pieces by a dividing machine. The dough pieces are taken to the next machine called a rounder. The function of this machine is to round the dough pieces into the form of ball. The rounded dough balls are then subjected to a short fermentation period called intermediate proofing. After that a special moulding machine shapes the dough pieces into a loaf form. The moulded dough pieces undergo the final proofing in large chambers called proof boxes.
5.The last and most important step is the production of bread is the baking process, which is performed in the ovens.
2. Ответьте на вопросы:
1. What ingredients may be added to bread?
2. Is bread a valuable food?
3. What is the function of a rounder?
4. What is the last and most important step of the production of bread?
1.Rasstegai a. Russian Easter cake
2. Kulebiaka b. Knot-shaped bread
3. Vatrushki c. Different pies
4. Krendeli d. Open-topped pies with meat and fish
5. Baranki e. Yeast dough rolls with curds or jam
6. Pirozhki f. a pie with meat, cabbage or fish
7. Koolich g. ring-shaped rolls
Блины, торт, булочки с изюмом, тосты, печенье, белый хлеб, круасан, кукурузные хлопья, бутерброды.
1.Apple pie is …
a) a sandwich b) an appetizer c) a dessert
2. True Russian bliny were made from…
a) buckwheat flour b) millet c) pea
3. Russian honey-cakes are called….
a) rasstegai b) prianiki c) sooshki